Fords suck!!!

Fords Suck. Chevy's rock

Reply to
mudmonkey

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 17:07:50 -0700, mudmonkey rearranged some electrons to form:

Trolls Suck.

Reply to
David M

lol "mudmonkey" must be another euphemism for "turd burglar".

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Maybe YOUR Ford sucks, my Ford is very good.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I dont own a ford, Im smart enough not to buy one.

Reply to
mudmonkey

And you are too stupid to do your homework. Ford Trucks outsell the others, so many other people must know something you don't, get a clue.

Reply to
I. Care

I love to cause hell when im in a bad mood, makes me feel so much better. see ya suckers

Reply to
mudmonkey

Then your assessment of the quality is hearsay at best, but is more likely an unfounded assertion.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Happiness is driving down the freeway at 70 mph and approaching a chevy Tahoe with "FEAR THIS" on the front windshield. As you pass it, its being towed by a F350.

Mike Neely

1994 F150
Reply to
mike neely

Hmm ford sucks? Chevy rocks? someone has been listening to the chevy slogan built like a rock. Wonder if mudmonkey has stopped to ponder why that's the slogan.

  1. Built like a a rock and just a fast.
  2. built like a rock and sinks like one.
3.Higher resale value? Maybe so what else do you expect when they're resold shortly after being bought off the lot
Reply to
Dich and Cyn

Liberals suck.

Reply to
Booger

208,000 miles on my 95 Ranger.......Still runs as well as the 1st day I drove it off the lot.......yeah that sucks for a Ford...lol
Reply to
ProTrucker