FrontEnd Grease

Hello,

Any recommendations on a specific grease(i.e. Lithium, bearing, or just plain grease) to use on the front end stirring components of my '02 F-250

4x4. I see a selection of grease at a couple stores, would like to get input from this group. Napa is where I will be going to get the grease. If there is an all around grease recommendation for all grease spots on the vehicle, I am open for suggestions.

Thanks

Reply to
UMFan

I get my grease specifications from the owners manual. It tells you the specs for the grease and you can then buy most any brand the meets those specs.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

I use a synthetic grease from chevron, it's an EP2 grease, it's about 4$ canadian a tube. It seems to work really good. I use it for ball joints, U-joints.... everything. My uncle uses the same grease for his semi truck and has good results. With many MANY more miles than I put on my truck.

Nic

Tom J wrote:

Reply to
Nic

|Hello, | |Any recommendations on a specific grease(i.e. Lithium, bearing, or just |plain grease) to use on the front end stirring components of my '02 F-250 |4x4. I see a selection of grease at a couple stores, would like to get |input from this group. Napa is where I will be going to get the grease. If |there is an all around grease recommendation for all grease spots on the |vehicle, I am open for suggestions.

Permatex came out with a synthetic multipurpose called Ultra Slick #81944 This is what I'm using for everything from race car wheel bearings to tractor steering gear. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B