FS: 1996 Mercury Cougar XR-7 (Loaded)

We have owned the car for four years now (driven by wife). We are the second owners of the car.

Car is fully loaded with: Leather Interior, ABS, Traction Assist, AM/FM CD, Dual Power Seats, Sport Package (Wheels), 4.6 L V8, Automatic Transmission. Paint: White Opalescent Tricoat Metallic Clearcoat (Pearl White)

New Michelin ($500+) tires with 6,000 miles on them. New Heater core replaced this past summer. A/C and Heater work great.

Car has 155,000 highway miles. Routine 3000 mile oil changes (does not burn oil between changes). Car does not smoke and starts right up. Engine was replaced by Ford at 60K because of a recall, when previous owner owned it. Leather interior is in great condition. This car is sturdy, economical for a V8 (21 MPG on highway) and drives smooth. Over all in great condition. Car has never being smoked in (ash trays never used).

KBB: Private Party Value $3,865

Asking Price: $3,000 OBO

We have purchased a new car and must sell this one.

Car is sold as is with no warranty

Please contact me via email at: snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net or call (972)952-2962

Car is located in Wylie, TX

Visit this page for pictures and options on the car.

Thank you,

Reply to
cougar