FS: Ford F150 Supercrew KingRanch 4x4

I'm selling my 2001 Ford F150 Supercrew 4x4 KingRanch Edition Truck. I have about 3k in Extras installed on this truck..

I do have this truck on EBAY but just listing the link HERE as reference, For more info and detailed specs please goto

I would like $23,999.99 OR best offer. You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or u can call me at 817-689-1506 for more INFO..

I have checked all the ONLINE Retail Values and they are as the Follwoing. NADA.com=$26,500, KBB.com=$24,090, Edmunds.com=$24,057, cars.com(Blackbook) $24,000 All listed is with a Average/Good condition, but I would rate it at Outstanding/excellent condition.

Reply to
Shelby