FS in DFW: 1973-1979 Ford Pickup Bed - $450

I have an 8ft bed off a 1976 Ford pickup truck. I has no rust-through at all, minor dings but no damage to speak of. It's currently white, but would need painting if you had a white truck. It has an opening for a single gas tank and also has the factory "toolbox" option on the opposite side. This is a option that is fairly hard to find. I bought this as a replacement for a project truck but have since given up that for now. This would make a good "work" bed as is, or could easily be on a show truck. Let me know if you want more information or pics.

Dave

Reply to
EmailForDave