FS: Superduty Suspension Lift

For Sale

Explorer Pro Comp Leveling Kit with shocks

2 1/2" Leveling Kit Front Springs All front suspension parts Instructions (4) ES-3000 Shocks

Included at no extra charge:

Rear spring packs with add-a-leaf.

Was on truck for 1 1/2 years.

Must pick up in Katy, no shipping.

Asking $250

Retails for $399

Reply to
Superduty

Katy where? You do realize that this is a world wide Usenet group right?

Reply to
351CJ

My 1st guess would be Katy, TX and a check of the headers indicates I'm correct:

2005 21:14:47 CST)"
Reply to
invalid unparseable