FS - Very Rare Ranchero 500

For Sale: 1971 Ford Ranchero 500, 429 Ram Air Cobra Jet, Automatic Trans, Transloc Rear End, Color - Grabber Blue, AC, Power Steering, Factory AM-FM. I have documentation confirming that this was the only one that Ford Motors produced in 1971 with this drivetrain in Grabber Blue (one other produced without Transloc Differential). Odometer reads 31,000 although I can't confirm that it isn't 131,000. This has been in storage since mid eighties when it was repainted factory color. I have the Marti Reprts for anyone who wishes to see them. I traded my 403 Olds Powered '38 Chevy to my dad for it and it barely fits in my garage. I'd really like to see it in somebody's hands that has the time, patience, and room to detail it the way that it deserves. The only thing that I have found wrong is that the sending unit to the temp gauge doesn't work. The AC is all there but I haven't tried charging it up to see if it still works after 15 years. VIN 1A47J164925 $19,500 OBO See Photos at members.aol.com/stickerman/ranchero/ranchero.jpg I have other photos available for inspection that I could email. Presently located in Meriden, KS e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
stickerman

Swweeet!

Gerard TS 14