fuel pump shut off

I have been trying for two days to find the fuel pump shut off switch on my 2002 F150 with the 4.6 engine.

The owners manual shows it to be located on the passenger foot well side. There is a fuel shut off arrow on the side panel pointing up, but for the life of me I cannot see it anywhere.

My neighbor has a 97 F150 with the same engine and he cannot find his either.

Has anyone ever found theirs?

Thanks for any assistance in locating the reset button.

Reply to
Ole

Its there on my 2000 F150 w/5.4. Its mounted behind that panel with the arrow on the wall of the truck. Its actually a small black box like thing with a round circle on the top where the button comes up. It should only pop the button up when the unit has been triggered

Reply to
FordStyle