fuel rail disconnect??

i have a 1991 ford ranger 3 liter, how do i remove the fuel rail from the fuel lines, there is a a small fitting at the end of the tube connected to the rail that joins the tube and the fuel supply braided hose, how do these separate? tia

Reply to
wally

any parts house will have the tool for this

ds549

Sounds like you need a set of spring lock tools. They are cheap. Call your local parts store, I like the plastic ones the best. The metal multi-tool scares me. I always think the spring is going to be damaged by the tool.

Reply to
djdave