Fuse Box

I have a 1999 F350 super duty lariat that is having a small fuse problem. Under the steering column is a fuse box. I have 1 fuse that goes to the power windows and mirrors that works sometimes. It feels like the fuse is loose in the box itself. If I wiggle it, it works, but if I replace it, it acts the same. Is there anyway I can pull the box out and tighten the connection? I have tried, but can't get it out of it's hole. I also seem to be missing allot of fuses (lost of empty slots in the banks), does anybody have a diagram or list of fuse locations and what amp? The cover that was there is gone.

Reply to
Richard Cox

Dennis