GCWR specs for 2000 Ford F-550

Hello,

Has anyone seen official specifications of the 2000 F-550 that contains GCWR? I have seen such a document for the 2001 model, showing a GCWR of 26,000 lb. The specifications page for the 2000 model at this address does not mention GCWR:

The yellow tag on my truck showing things like GVWR does not show GCWR.

I assume it is also 26,000 lb, but I would like to have something official stating that.

Charlie

Reply to
Charles Kerekes

Have you tried the resource contacts listed at

? Regards, John Kinney

Reply to
John Kinney

John,

Thanks for your reply. I did not find it at the above link, but I finally found it in the 2000 towing guide here:

Charlie

Reply to
Charles Kerekes