GREAT MILAGE

IF you want the best milage on your Diesle ,Use this info to help your own application.I drive A 2005 Ford Super 250 modified to a 550.35 inch tires I get on average 18 mile to the gallon on the freeway.Using Diesle #2 I prefer Biodiesel .I get 25 27 miles to the gallon if I runn my propane injection Freeway .Now if im towing its About 18 freeway with propane without 14. If you have the stock air filter you must get rid of the darn thing ,it sucks I use an air raid cold air intake life time waran filter much much improvement.I also use a diablo power milage programer Many dif makers of these so choose your own,propane injection verry nice you only burn 70% of the fuel dumped into your engin,propane alows better emisions and much better horse power not to say MILAGE.You burn 100% of the fuel.If you run bigger tires than stock you need to have your ring and pinion replaced to keep optimum power and milege I went from 373 to 456 gear do to tire size.With my changes I have 500 horse power to the ground,I can leave a vet at a light get a soda at the next light and wait to see the look on the drivers face.I dont like to drive my truck like that but I did have to try it.Something I almost forgot I dont recomend annyone running their Diesel on strait propane ,You can but the heads will have to be replaced about every 150000 miles.Propane added to your diesle is so small does not harm at all in fact willclean the engine and emissions you can laugh at the 4 bangers out there

Reply to
michaelscorner

SnoMan

I wonder why the manufactures never thought of this, They would have a big jump on the competition. Hey, I'll sell you a tornado too, You put that in there and you should be up to 100 MPG.

Rob'

Reply to
Rob