heater-airconditioning blower problem

2001 Lincoln town car..Ocassionally the blower doesn't work at all on the heater, air cond, or vent..All of a sudden it just starts working...I had the electronic control module replaced, and the problem still remains..The dealer said not to bring the car back until it fails all the time..With winter coming, I'd like to know that the heater and defroster will work. Anybody out there have any ideas what the problem might be? Thanks in advance for the help.
Reply to
Donald Camps

Check conection is circuit and to blower motor itself. If that fails it could be blower motor itself. When brushes go bad it can get intermeittant about starting.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Could it be a bad blower motor? Sounds like you need to find another dealer. Is it under warranty? If not, try another shop...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Next time the blower doesnt come on, smack the blower motor and see if it starts working. If it does the motor is on it's way out.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning