Help on Changing upper ball jt on 92 F150

Hi Everybody, like some help on changing my 92 F150 left upper B joint. I saw the new part, it has a snap on ring to hold it so how hard is it going to be? We have compressor , can use air hammer etc. Alos need to change front shocks, any suggestions? I hav sprayed WD40 onto the nuts, hope it 'll come off easy. Any tip on the 4.9 I line F inj six? all info appreciated. TIA

Reply to
bill