Help - Removing Door Panels

I have a 1998 F-150 XLT Super Cab. I'd like to replace the factory speakers and need to remove the door panels, but I'm not sure how to go about this. The truck has power windows and locks - if that matters. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
AA Bob

Hey I found this on some random site: DOOR PANEL REMOVAL (Door panel may vary from year to year) 1 Lower both windows; then remove battery ground strap. 2 Snap off upper front and rear trim panels. 3 Remove mirror/lock control panel and disconnect attached wire harnesses. 4 Remove snap-locks at upper corners of door panel by depressing center 1/8" and pulling body out.

5 Remove access plug and remove door handle by removing retaining bolt. 6 Remove door panel by lifting up and away from door. Disconnect marker light in door panel. Hope it helps. /~~//~~|| ____/__//___||_____________ ()_() ____ | ____ |
Reply to
mapsbmob11

That works. Awesome. Thanks!

Reply to