HELP! S.O.S. 1967 Ford F100 parts needed

Hello Group, I need some help getting parts for a 1967 Ford F100 with 352 V8. I need front suspension springs. Can anyone direct me to a source for standard duty 2WD springs. Is there another model that the springs are interchangeable with?

Thanks, Gino

Reply to
<cetani

Hey, check out

They have everything you need.

Buddah

Reply to
Richard Cox

Any '67-'72 F-100 thru F-350 2WD truck spring will fit, but the spring rate might vary a tad...but not much. I know of people who have swapped

6-cylinder springs in place of their V8 springs, hoping to drop the front end down a bit, but they say it didn't make much of a difference.

If you're looking for a cheap replacement, check your local U-Pull-It. These trucks are plentiful in salvage yards, at least here in the midwest. Or you could post an ad in the Parts Wanted section of the FORDification forums at

...I know there are quite a few people there with parts trucks. Keith

Reply to
Keith