Help W/4.2 L Missing

I have a 4.2L V6 in my "02" F150 that has developed a low rpm miss. The truck has 46,000 miles and I have owned it since it was new.It only misses at very low RPM like when I'm idling through a parking lot.It is a very noticable miss.Their are no check engine lights and it runs good at higher RPM. The RPM range that it misses in is about 1500.I first thought it was the throttle position sensor.But I tested it with a VOM and it tested good. Anyone have any ideas about where to look next.I was thinking maybe a coil pack or plug wires?

Larry

Reply to
L.D.Cosby