How often do I change spark plugs

Whats the recommended interval for swapping out spark plugs on a 98 Ranger

4.0L.? I understand the interval can be extended by using Bosch platinums.
Reply to
Frank

Look in your owners manual!! Most gas engines now have 100,000 miles as spark plug change.

Why? Who would want longer life from an item that already last longer than many people keep a vehicle. Besides, I doubt you'd get any better performance than from the plugs that came in the engine.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J