incentives or cash back on f150 4x4s?

hi

anyone know of good cash back/incentives on a basic f150 4x4 out there or coming up? when is the best time to buy? i need the cash back or incentive to turn my flip-flopped loan over (i owe $12k and kelley says its worth $9k in a trade in, in its current condition).

thanks

rbhm

Reply to
robertson

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 05:35:23 GMT, "robertson" snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM wrote something wonderfully witty:

F-150 RegularCab $2000 $500 -OR- $500 1.9% 2.9% 3.9% 5.9% F-150 SuperCab $2000 $500 -OR- $500 1.9% 2.9% 3.9% 5.9% F-150 SuperCrew $2000 $500 -OR- $500 1.9% 2.9% 3.9% 5.9%

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Screw trade in. Scrub the hell outta the old truck and sell it yourself. The cleaner it is, the more it'll be worth to the potential buyer.

Spend a weekend and detail the thing from top to bottom, inside and out and spend some time underneath with some degreaser and a stiff brush. Do the same under the hood. Hose down the engine compartment with some of that spray on tire dressing. A little elbow grease will definitely add dollars to the perceived value.

I was in the same boat as you when I ditched the POS Suburban for the SuperDuty. 4 days of scrubbing and I got what I owed for the thing.

Reply to
invalid unparseable