keyless entry

how can i get the combination to my keyless entry.i just bought the truck and were i purchased it from, they didnt know it. thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
Danny Stewart

You should be able to go to your local Ford dealership and they can reset the locks for you so you can set the code yourself. They can set the code to

1234, but you might prefer 2345, so you simply change it from whatever simple code they will load.

I took my '95 Bronco to my Ford store, and they were happy to sell me a new keyfob and set it up for me.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You will have to take it to someone that can access the security computer. Some locksmiths can do this, otherwise it will probably have to be a dealer.

Reply to
Jim Rusling

What year and model is the vehicle. The answer will vary depending on this information. Older Ford with the keyless entry had the code on a label on the security module. The location of the module depends on the model and year of the truck.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White