Keyless Entry programming

The remote door unlock programming instructions state to locate the connector at the base of the steering column...... Can anybody give a better description of the connector? I see a yellow connecter, 2 conductors on the bottom side of the steering col. However it's connected to a mating connector........ any help on where I can find the connector? The instructions says to place the Key in the accessory position and jumper the pins on the connector the doors are supposed to lock and unlock and so on and so on......

Thanks for ANY help with this; as I have a spare remote I need to program. Thanks again and, God Bless!

Remember to Pray for our boys and girls overseas protecting our country!

Rob

Reply to
rwhatley

rwhatley