Leak detection kits??

Anyone ever use on of those UV leak kits to detect oil leaks in there Bus or perhaps cooling system of their other driver. I've got my T4 motor that I can't find the leak in it for nothing. Now my 96 Intrepid has a coolant leak that I can't find the source, garage didn't either after $150.

Any thought of buying a kit from eastwood that would handy with bus leaks

Just wanted some opinions if available

Reply to
Dave

Autozone will sell you the dye for less than $5 and loan you the UV light. Depending on the size of your leak it may take a while for the dye to leave enough of a trail to track. I finally found my leak by getting under the truck with the light. It was running down the back of the motor and then along the transmission.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Toth