Lifting F350 help

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a suspension lift kit for a F350 crew cab 4x4 (7.3 turbo diesel). Are there any problems lifting these? Are there any drawbacks? I tow a trailer once or twice a year. I'm mostly interested in just getting some larger tires to fit. Brands to think about/brands to avoid? Easy installation?

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan Berry

oops... it's a 1996 (I know it makes a difference)

Reply to
Dan Berry