Locking Gas Cap for 2005 Ford Ranger Edge

Hi,

I wanted to get a locking fuel cap for my 2005 Ranger Edge. A salesperson at Pep boys said they were not made for my vehicle - even Ford did not have locking fuel caps for the Ranger.

Is this true ?

Anyone have a suggestion where to look for a locking fuel cap for the FOrd Ranger Edge ?

Thanks

Dave Harman

Reply to
OCDave

According to Stant, their locking cap #10510 will fit an '05 Edge. You can get one at

Do a search by part number.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom" <sc