Looking for a stock Stereo 99 F-250

HI folks, I have a 99 F-250 4x4 turbo diesel and I am lookinf for a factory am/fm CD player. Call me an old fashioned kind of gal. The previous owner in his infinate wisdom changed the stock stereo out for some Bohemian thing that I do not like. (buttons too small, removable face plate, remote control, blinking lights and all that folderall)

If anyone has one out there that they have taken out and are interested in selling for a reasonable price shoot me an email:

svtkate AT excite.com

Thanks!

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top With a personal touch.. or two.
Reply to
SVTKate