Message Thread on F250 4X4 & Uncontrollable Shaking Gone Why??

Why is the message thread on this gone from the newsgroup?

This truck appears to be very dangerous and why the thread is deleted causes some discomfort...Is this newsgroup monitored by Ford? If so, they should be concerned about a very compromised product. Uncontrolable shaking and veering to the left when tire pressure goes below 50lbs.

Concerned about the deletion of the thread... I don't intend to trash a product, but this poses a very serious problem for my brother.

NJ

Reply to
NJ

On my system the thread origin shows orginal post by Matt Macchiarolo... I posted the first message.... It appears the orginla thread has been removed... at least from where I'm viewing...and I see posts from dates earlier than when I first posted..

Hmmmmm?

I don't know what to think about it..

Reply to
NJ

I'd be looking at my newsreader and/or news service. Thread is still here...

Reply to
invalid unparseable

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:21:35 -0600, NJ rearranged some electrons to form:

It's your newsreader. The thread is still there. A Usenet newsgroup doesn't just exist in one place, it's distributed across many servers.

No, the guys in the black helicopters didn't just come and tap into your computer, so put your foil hat back on... perhaps you hit the delete key and erased your newsreader's cached copy?

Reply to
David M

I am not sure what your problem is without knowing more about it but you may have what I call a "caster death wooble" that can get really ugly and is not unique to Fords. I need to know more about the complete setup to tell you how to fix it. You can contact me or post it in my forum listed below and I will not delete it and I will find a solution for it too as I have dealt with it before. There is a lot more than loose steering parts at play here and it is a geometery problem.

Reply to
TheSnoMan

It's still here. Do you have your newsreader set to display only unread posts?

Reply to
Joe

I'm not sure what is happening. My newsreader is not showing the original post, but my computer has been doing some strange things lately... That may explainwha tis going on...

Don't mean to be paranoid... just curious..

NJ

Reply to
NJ