Motor home with Ford drive shaft parking brake

My motor home has a small ieak on the drive shaft parking brake assembly. To replace is a lot of money. The ford place said as long as long as i kept transmission fluid full it would not be a problem, but I can not find any where to add or check the fluid.Does any one have the answer ?

Reply to
jrobi41161

- snipped-for-privacy@aol.com - wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

There are two plugs to fill and drain, IIRC. Or else pull the speedo cable to fill.

Your "ford place" is full of it, the trans doesnot share oil with the parking brake housing.

I resealed my '91 F450, whatta pia. Ford gets $60-70 for the seals, but I'd rather use theirs.

Reply to
SuperSano