Motorcraft Holly

I have a Motorcraft Holly 4 bbl carburetor that came out of an F250; data plate reads D2 HF DA and C8A26. No idea what engine it came from. Can anyone identify the model, CFM, etc?

Don

Reply to
Don

FYI: FoMoCo part numbers can be decoded via the following site:

Holley info can be found @
Motorcraft info can be found @
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C featuring a 750 CFM Holley double pumper @

Grover C. McCoury III

The "D" means 1970's series, and I think the "2" means 1972. Don't know about the rest.

Someone may correct me on this, but if memory serves, that's correct.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Grover and Sddloader,

Tks, Looks like a 460 truck engine carb.

Don

Reply to
Don