my ford is f' d up!! In Dallas need lots of parts.

98 F150 ex cab 4X4 shoot to hell keeps braking wheel studs and moter is cracked water in oil, trans is slipping all in about a 1 month time period. Damn it. Need almost everthing cheaply as possible drivers excab reear window, trans, motor, radiators, waterpump, bfg mud terrains 33x12.50 2 of 'em.

Help a man out guys this sucks bad.

Tommy Taylor

Reply to
Rhonda D

Can't help you Tommy. If you were Rhonda, we might be able to negotiate something..

Reply to
Tyrone

I wonder if it even makes sense to do all that on a 7 year old truck. Maybe you can find someone with heavy body damage on their truck and make a deal. Flip a coin on who gets both trucks.

Reply to
eddy eagle