My old "77 F-150

I bought it new Sept. 1976 , #62 off the line. Drove to the moon and half way back (339K). Still licensed, running, insured. ~Del

Reply to
~Del

Did they make f150s then? My '77 is an f100.

SMC

Reply to
MOTO

Ford began production of the F-150 for the 1975 model year, but also continued the F-100 up through 1983. The 1984 F-150 then became Ford's base light-duty truck.

Keith

Reply to
Keith

Thanks... I did not know that.

SMC

Reply to
MOTO

Only half way back? What happened? You hitch a ride back with the Space Shuttle or what? :Oo

Reply to
Stan de SD
1977 was the model year change. Some are, some are not.

~Del

Reply to
~Del

Ran out off gas. Single tank.

Reply to
~Del

Del: Sorry, but you're mistaken. The F-150 began production in '75. The F-100 continued production up through 1983. Between '75 and '83, Ford made BOTH models.

Keith

Reply to
Keith

saw the above phrase on Paul Yaffe's site with a pic of the recently deceased Indian Larry next to it.....makes sense i guess....basically...live life and dont be a pussy...

Reply to
Jay Anderson