Need Tonneau Cover for 2005 Ranger

I just bought a 2005 Ranger 4x2 SuperCab 6-foot-bed. It has a factory bed liner, but no cover. I need your experiences and recommendations. Snaps? Clips? Rails? Hard? Soft? Top-mount? Inside-mount? etc. TIA

Reply to
M_L_News

Rick, That is one nice F-150! When my Ranger "grows up", that's what it will be!!! Very nice rig you've got there!

Dan Edwards

Reply to
Dan Edwards

Thanks Dan. The cover is made by Jason Covers. It's a remote controllone too. You can see all they have to offer at

Rick