no heat

Have a 2001 lincoln town car.....I couldn't find any Lincoln news groups. I hope I don't offend anyone by asking for help from this newsgroup....I started having trouble with heater, defroster, and fan coming on. Nothing works until the engine is partially warmed up. Its happening more often as time passes. Any help would be appreciated........Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Donald Camps

Do you mean the blower-motor isn't working properly or there is no warmed air?

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Does it have "climate control" where you dial in a temperature?

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Sounds to me like its on automatic with a temp of atleast 70 dialed in. In that case it wont come on or blow on low until the engine is warmed up. There should be a button on there with the word AUTO on it. Push it, see if you can control the fan speed then.

Ford Tech

Reply to
Ford Tech