oil drain valve

I'm thinking about getting the Fumoto drain plug for my 1982 F100 302V8.

Has anyone had experience with these type of drain plugs? It looks like it may make oil changes a little easier,

this is the web site;

oklaman

It's made out of soft brass. I wouldn't use it.

Reply to
JimV

I've used them for several years on three different vehicles, and they've performed flawlessly. The only downside is that it takes significantly longer for the oil to drain, since the drain hole in the valve is rather small. Well worth the wait, though, since you don't get oil running down your arm from removing the drain plug!

Reply to
Jim