Oil filter lines leaking

I have a 1998 ford f-150 with 70,000 original miles. I recently took it to johnson's tire service for tire change over. At check out they gave me an estimate for remote oil filter lines leaking. $400.00 to do this. I have not seen any oil anywhere in my garage. Are they taking me for a ride. They also told me that both rear shocks were leaking $140.00. What do you think... I appreciate any help.....

Reply to
surgicaltech