oil pressure guage not working

Hey all I am working on a 1992 f250 cargo van with the 4.9 engine. The oil pressure gauge is not working. When you key the ignition switch the needle moves backward like it should but it wont move up like it should once the engine is running. I replaced the oil pressure switch/sender and that didnt do me any good. Any ideas Thanks for any and all replies Steve

Reply to
seeray28

never mind, the guy who owned it before must have taken the instrument cluster out and didnt push the connector for the gauges all the way in. Thanks though

Reply to
seeray28