Oil pressure sending unit on 97 Powerstroke

I have 97 F250 4WD, powerstroke diesel pickup. It has an automatic transmission. I think the oil pressure sending unit is bad, but I can't find it. My manual says it's at the back/top of the engine, adjacent to where the transmission bolts on. If that is where it's at, the turbo is in the way, and I can't find the sending unit to save my life. I've crawled all over my truck, to no avail. I want to find it so I can ground the lead to make sure it's not the gage. Right now, my oil pressure "gage" doesn't come off the bottom. Can someone tell me where I can find the sending unit on my powerstroke?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve