Ok tire guys!

My friend just blew out the 3rd Goodyear Marathon on his fiver. He replaced them with some Mex brand called Denman or something...

I understand that only a couple of companies make ST (special trailer) rated tires, right?

I've heard that Cooper makes one, Denman, and GY only. Otherwise need to go with a LT truck tire........

What's your opinion of replacing the Goodyears (I have 4 of them) with something else//?

Reply to
Teddy Bear

You answered your question int the first sentence!

Reply to
RJ