OT: Chevy express access

Hello, group

Looking for a new cargo van for my business, I stumbled on to something called express access, or Chevrolet access. The Chevy vans with this option have three additional side panels which open by remote keyfob to allow access to the van's contents. I don't think Ford has anything like this, do they?

I haven't seen one yet, but I think it's a great idea. I am interested in your input on this.

Jack

Reply to
J. Stevens