outside temp gage

Since trading in my F150 for a Ranger, I find the one thing I really miss is the outside temp gage. Anyone know where to get an aftermarket add on? Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

These remote sensor temperature gauges are so common that they are available in some hardware stores and many department stores. Sorry I can't point you directly to a Ranger source. I'd just use the cheap generic kind found around the house. I've always wondered why people would want one of these in a vehicle anyway. Once you're outside, you can feel what the temperature is. You are already dressed for the weather presumably. The radio gives the temperature every five minutes. But as they say, everybody talks about the weather. It's 19°F where I am right now (outside).

Reply to
Al Bundy