Overhead consoles

Does anyone know if my 2001 F250 4x4 ext cab would be pre-wired for an overhead console? I see that ther are some models that have them. If I were to locate one and install it, I would like to know if the wiring is already present....

Thanks

Reply to
No One

I was up in there wiring for an aftermarket rearview mirror, and did not see anything like what you're looking for. I've heard that FMC eliminates wiring harnesses whenever possible, to keep costs down. Good news is that it's easy to pull wires up the A pillar into that area -- did that for gauge install -- there's lots of room. My truck is a 1999, and not a 4x4, so YMMV.

BTW, glad to meet you, No One: aren't you the guy who's been eating the chocolate chip cookies, leaving the seat up, etc. etc.? At least that's the story I've been giving them all! =`;^>

Reply to
frosty

not me. lol

it was my evil twin "any one"