Overhead consoles for F250

Does anyone know if there is an overhead console (not the visor type) for a

2001 F250? I see that the Excursions have them, and come with outside temp and compass features. if the truck had a connector, this would be cool. Anyone know?

Thanks

Reply to
My Own Little Universe

my 2001 f150 7700 xl did not have a wire harness, but the unit was easy to mount. I just have to find the wire codes. maybe xlt might have hardness? dealer told me to get the xl harness, I'd have to order the harness for the whole dash. john

Reply to
John Cadella

....And where did you locate one?

Reply to