PICS: Pro Golfer Bubba Watson Just Took Delivery of this Custom Bulletproof F-150 Raptor

My oh my. I'm sure that the "Duck Dynasty" guys would love this RIDE! No Doubt! This truck has all the swag. Oakley, Ford, and not to mention BULLET PROOF. Hello, who's ready to drive this bad boy across the driving range?

FROM: CR

Pro Golfer Bubba Watson likes vehicles. Even if his tastes are shared in their entirety with ever other guy named "Bubba," and they are, he does have some pretty cool stuff. He just took delivery of a new truck, and we think it's the truck that every Bubba wants to own.

Oakley spent six months customizing this Ford F-150 Raptor. It has been outfitted with an Oakley grille, chunky mud tires, an urban digital camo wrap, lime green interior accents, and a completely bulletproof body. Watson doesn't think he's in danger of being shot, he just thinks it's cool.

?Seeing the finished product is even more impressive than I imagined. My favorite thing would have to be that it?s bulletproof. How many people can say they have a bulletproof truck? I can! Plus, it has a matte black and gray ?digital camo? paint job, big off-road tires and lime green accents on the interior. It?s awesome!? View the attachments for this post at:

cazza13