Please help w/ replacing cigarette lighter/power point fuses

I bought a used 1999 E-150 and I have blown all 3 power points! I don't have the owners manual and I can't get a good look to see which fuses are blown. I know that there is more than one fuse but I don't know the numbers. Please help.

Reply to
p harvey via CarKB.com

You can download an owners manual in PDF format by going to

- owners section, for free. Just use the drop downs to put in year and model. This site goes as far back as 97.

Reply to
Marlin Singer

I kept trying to find something like this but everyone was wanting to charge for the owners manual. Thank you.

Reply to
p harvey via CarKB.com