possible hi-perf ignition for coil-on-plug?

Is it worthwhile (and possible) to upgrade the ignition system on a 2001 F150? I'm always looking for ways to increase hp and mpg.

Thanks in advance, Scott SuperCrew F150,

5.4L
Reply to
scott

Not sure about worthwhile, you have to be the judge of that, but you can try here:

they have a stacker ignition that just piggybacks your factory stuff so the computer doesn't get confused. I.Care

Reply to
I. Care