power antenna for '93 F-150

anyone make one? I would like to replace my factory radio and I figured at the same time I'd order a power antenna as my mast is busted (and probably will again, unless I get a power one... truck is not nice enough to hand wash.) Crutchfield says none will fit... anyone know where I could get one?

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Autozone, NAPA, Discount, Advanced Auto all sell univesal power antennas.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

I guess the question is are there any space issues with this body style? I have not looked very closely and it's about 40 degrees outside today :(

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Metra has one that the motor is remotely located, it uses a nylon cable to raise and lower the mast, so you dont have to have everything in line so to speak. I dont rememebr seeing power antennas on the f-150 those years, but I do remember the Broncos having them. and since the fenders are the same, what fits one should fit the other. The other option is a manual antenna such as the Metra AW-UL105, when its collapsed its all the way down, like a power antenna flush with the fender top.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning