Power Stroke 2002 loss of Steering

We, have a 2002 Ford with the power stroke engine and on the highway the hydro boost will go out losing steering. This truck has now been to two different dealers and we still have the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Mike

How about posting what the dealers have done to cure this....and how about the brakes? Do they lose boost also? Post a lot more info if you want help............ Not nearly enough info

Reply to
bomar