Radio wiring question

I have a 2003 Ford F150 Supercrew truck. It has a 8 CD exchanger in dash radio which has an option to mute the radio when you put the truck in reverse. I also have a hands free phone which has a wire to mute radios if so equipped. My problem is I can't find a wiring diagram to see which pin on the harness to hook the wire to. Dose anyone know where I could get this info.

Thanks

Mitch snipped-for-privacy@cableone.net

Reply to
Mitch Ayers