ranger ?

is it common when you use your a/c to see water on the ground after you have parked the vehicle? and if so where is this water coming from. i opened the hood and the water resv. was still where it was supposed to be and the engine wasn't heating up. i have a 2004 ford ranger . thanks. karen z

Reply to
Karen Z

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:28:13 -0700, Karen Z rearranged some electrons to say:

You're kidding, right? You've never heard of this before?

It is water condensed from the atmosphere by the cold coil.

Reply to
david

============= Yes. It is common with any vehicle when the AC is used.

=============

and if so where is this water coming from. i

================ Go get a beer from the 'fridge and put it on the kitchen counter. Notice the drops that form on the sides of the can and run down?

This is condensation. The same is coming from the AC system on the car or truck.

===============

================ This is normal stuff Karen. It is not a sign of trouble.

===========

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
None4U

thanks for the response. no i am not use to that as i don't live where we use the a/c that often. but i do understand the beer can concept lol. karen(kz)

Reply to
Karen Z

I be thankful for the concern which is been arises here. The things need to be solved out because it is about the individual but it can be with each person.

------------------------ Ford f250

Reply to
Henry Pollick Pollick

I be thankful for the concern which is been arises here. The things need to be solved out because it is about the individual but it can be with each person.

---------------- Henry Pollick Ford f250

Reply to
Henry Pollick Pollick

I be thankful for the concern which is been arises here. The things need to be solved out because it is about the individual but it can be with each person.

---------------- Henry Pollick Ford f250

Reply to
Henry Pollick Pollick

I be thankful for the concern which is been arises here. The things need to be solved out because it is about the individual but it can be with each person.

---------------- Henry Pollick Ford f250

Reply to
Henry Pollick Pollick

I be thankful for the concern which is been arises here. The things need to be solved out because it is about the individual but it can be with each person.

---------------- Henry Pollick [url=

f250[/url]

Reply to
Henry Pollick Pollick