Re: adding power windows for a 79 pickup

I love my power windows for several reasons but wouldn't recommend adding them to a truck without having a spare truck to use for parts, it is a lot of wiring.

Does anyone have any hints about adding power windows > to a 79 truck, as in how hard would it be, and what year > motor and switches to use?
Reply to
James Gillespie

I think LMC sells the whole kit to do this. But I don't know how easy it is, or how well they hold up. But I've seen it in the book. It comes with everything you need, including the door switches, wire harness, etc. MK

Reply to
Mark Keith