Re: go faster

Hypertech makes a Power Programer that you can use to reset the parameters in the coputer in your truck. A K&N FIPK kit, a nice Flowmaster Exhaust kit and maybe a throttle body spacer. Headders would be a good addition too... Later... Grant Speed Kills...Drive a Honda, live forever...

Reply to
Forcefan83

I'd recomend full exhaust from the headers back. Maybe underdrive pullies if someone makes them. Or just some nitrous ;) Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

He said more power though, and that he does alot of driving. 4.10's would definitely help out on acceleration, and also would help with towing and stuff like that. But since he drives 3000 miles a month the gas bill may go up. Also, you would have to buy a computer programmer to fix the speedo IIRC. While I would definitely suggest gears to a mustang driver, I don't think I would make the same suggestion to a truck driver(unless its a lightning like mine which already has 4.10's ;)) Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Thank you for your assistance....cc

Reply to